Sport Staff One provides sports administrators for all sports and organisations. Our aim is to provide trained and passionate individuals to assist with delivering sport programs and increasing participation at all levels. SSO sports administrators have a keen interest in development and are aiming to further their careers with practical experience in planning, rostering, event management and strategic program delivery.
SSO sports administrators are available for schools, clubs & associations, state sporting organisations, sports academies, health facilities and community centres. Our sports administrator placements vary in duration depending on your requirements.
Need a break from the admin? We’ll find a suitable candidate for your organisation based on your criteria (e.g. experience, qualification etc). SSO sports administrators can be tasked with:
- Sports program planning and travel
- Database maintenance
- Player registration management
- Delivering initiatives to increase participation
- Fund raising and sponsorship acquisition
- Liaising with councils, governing bodies and other sporting organisations