Work For Us
Sport Staff One is a leading supplier of specialist coaches, umpires & referees, first aid officers and event staff to school sport and grassroots competitions in Australia. To provide this specialised service we need passionate and reliable people to join our team!
We are currently hiring coaches, umpires & referees and first-aid officers for all sports and locations. Many of these roles will require applicants to be qualified and provide a certificate or badge to reflect their accreditation level. A child safety check is also compulsory.
SSO sport staff enjoy access to a wide variety of competitions during the week, weeknights & weekends and have the flexibility to work where and when they want.
Benefits of working with Sport Staff One
- An extensive range of sports and locations available
- Fortnightly pay
- Appoint yourself to work where & when you want with SSO WhistleLink – our sport staff portal
- Work in multiple client competitions
- Provide services to beginner and advanced competitions
- Great opportunity to work in sport and gain valuable experience
- A qualification, accreditation or badge in your chosen sport or field
- Child safety check (or a willingness to apply)
- A working visa or certificate to work in Australia (immigrants & international students only)
- Must be reliable and have some form of transport
- Must have a desire to positively impact and develop grassroots sport
Required certificates and checks can be submitted during the application process.
Please email our team to discuss how we may be able to assist you to become qualified. In the meantime, you may be able to assist us in another discipline. Email us at email@example.com